Friday, September 18, 2009

Fall is here.

I keep getting worse and worse about blogging on here! Sorry about that.
Well, summer is officially over and my first REAL semester of graduate school has begun. This is my biggest semester and I feel it already. The homework never stops but I am still enjoying it so far. Things are always interesting. Josh also moved stores and is now working in a different area of the store. This means we (when I say we that really mostly means Josh :) ) have been getting up earlier. Josh has to be to work around 3:30 AM.

This past weekend we had the opportunity to go to Kansas City to hang out with two of my good friends from high school (Lisa and Lindsey) and their families. They both have new little, cute, adorable babies so it was fun to play with them too. We also took Kobi and he had a fun time playing with Lisa's dog Rev.

Today I plan to clean, decorate our house for fall, and finishing reaping the last of our garden harvest. We'll see if I accomplish it all! I should be doing homework but since it's my day off...
So cute!!!
Aw, they're friends already.
Tired boy.
Another tired boy.
Kobi did not want to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment